- There are currently no positions at this time.
Read and edit transcripts for accuracy, punctuation and grammar. Complete transcription and captioning projects using VZP Digital proprietary software.
- Previous proofreading/editing experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent command of the English language is required.
- Identify and rephrase grammatical errors
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Detail oriented, follow procedures
- Provide responsive and proactive communication with team.
- Submit completed job before or by the file due date and time
- Technical familiarity with computers is preferred, but not required.
- A reliable computer and Internet connection.
This is a remote position. Work from the comfort of your home.
Please send cover letter and resume in the body of an email to:
Attachments will not be opened and please include "Editor" in the subject line.